Ohio Sporting Clay Scholarship Classic
- September 7, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
HELP TARGETING EXCELLENCE RAISE SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS IN OHIO!
EVENT REGISTRATION COST:
- $600 per team (4 person teams)
- $500 per station sponsorship – click here to learn more on the station sponsor registration page.
- $150 per person for solo participants – click here to register as a solo participant.
- $0 Student/Volunteer Participant – click here to register as a student.
INCLUDES (Per Person):
- 100 targets on the course
- Ammunition for the course
- Ear & eye protection
ADDITIONAL EVENTS & DETAILS:
- Side Games, Raffles, and Silent Auction will be announced at a later date.
- Beginners Instruction will be provided before 10am.
- Awards will be given at the completion of the event for the high team and high shooter overall.
- Prizes will also be awarded for the long bird event.
- If you are interested in sponsoring the Ohio event please click here to register as an event sponsor.
THANK YOU TO THESE 2017 OHIO TARGETING EXCELLENCE SPONSORS:
Please note that you need to register each team individually.
If you would like a student to be assigned to your team to participate with you in the event please enter “Student” as one of the participant names during the registration process.
Venue: The Cardinal Center
Venue Phone: 419-253-0800
Venue Website: http://www.thecardinalcenter.com/Address:
The Cardinal Center is the premier shooting sports facility in Ohio and rapidly becoming one of the largest nationwide. WIth the help of many partners including the U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance, Cabela's, the Ohio Division of Wildlife, and the Ohio State Trap Shooting Association, this facility already boasts the third largest trap range in the country and more is planned.